Thursday, February 15, 2024

Stop Asking Me For Money!

 I block every caller, just an FYI!  Also email it goes to the junk folder and I delete it all!  

These little asshats with the podcasts are unbelievable!  Shame on you for thinking I'm not doing anything!  As a citizen I do get involved!  I just don't crow about it or beat my chest and then ask for money!  

Siting on line talking is for the stupid.  They still listen to fake news!  You might as well be talking to the wall!  If they would only crack open a Bible they would get their information!  Right now that is all I'm trusting.

We have fucktards in government ALL CRIMINALS and IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM!  We have idiot citizens that can't see, only what is told to them!  I find this was my whole life in a nut shell!  That is what I have been noticing!  I HATE FDR for that Social Security scam!  They stole what I would have invested and would have had more!  That was my first clue of this government!  A fucking democrat will always fuck things up!  Now we have corruption in the GOP!  

"Man will be lovers of them selves."  Yep!

A psychological warfare?  Yes I got A's in that department!  Basket weaving class to me!  I'm a scary person to most.  GOOD!

This is all you need to know!



No comments: