Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Cooking For A Dinner Party.

Manicotti and Tiramisu for desert.  




Cooking up a storm today all from scratch, even the lady finger cake for the tiramisu.  All that I need to do is make my french bread and salads.   I nice red wine, I'm all set for tomorrow!

This morning when making the tiramisu, it needs at least 24 hours in the fridge, so it was made first!  I have plenty room for my platters.  Even room for the salad plates to chill!  ... anyway what made my day was this, Nikki lost against herself?  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....  Well that made my day!


Oh, I think Nikki dear, you need to bow out now.  Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough....  The gop and the dems have been a laughing stock and honey you fit right in with both of them!  

Wow, just made my day!  Time to go get drunk and go cheat on your hubby again sweetie!  ðŸ˜‚



No comments: