Wednesday, February 28, 2024

It's Swim Time In North Florida!

 Yes, I shut the world out of my existence today!  I needed to!  The water was fabulous!  I got some work done and then went swimming!  It was 79 degrees and the pool was at 82.2.  Perfect!  The three fountains on the pool shut off late this afternoon.  I decided to go for it!  

Trump is wining, so far in many states and he is more popular than he was in 2015 and in 2020!  But he still won that election in 2020 because, he was even more in need to be our president.  People that didn't vote for him for 2016 did for 2020!  I'm proud to report, hubby and I will be voting for him the third time!  

The reason why they were all shocked he won that first time, is that they underestimated his popularity.  They thought no one is paying attention to him, because he wasn't a politician.  People were paying attention to this shit government!  How nothing was getting done for the people.  They were only serving themselves!

The left cheated and now Fani is going to get her comeuppance!  They all will, sooner or later!  They're running scared!  The more crap they pull the more they become unpopular!  Even the hags of the View, got slapped with facts....😂😂😂

Keep it ups loons!  Yer stupid is in full view!  God knows!


 

No comments: