Friday, February 23, 2024

I Call BS On AT&T

 I don't trust anything that comes out of the lying medias mouth!  Do they think we don't find out the truth?  Many friends out there willing to share what happened to the cell service!  Many of us are with all different carriers, so why did the whole nation shut down?  You people doing this shit disgust me and are evil!

*****************************************

Well so it was a rainy day!  At least I did something other than a puzzle.  I painted! 


I also make a map in my book on what is planted where.  This just adds a little cuteness.  I got my oil paints out and got artistic.  Better than those stupid little tags that get buried and the lettering wears off.

I need to make more sometime.  I also have a garlic patch that I will be  harvesting in June.  I should have taken more time with these but I wanted it done.  The paint fumes were getting to me.  I used to do oil.  It's messy.  I don't do messy very well.  God knows I try!  


No comments: