Saturday, February 03, 2024

It's Nice To Know Your Neighbors.

Another fantastic time was had by all!  We celebrated Ground Hogs Day!  That was a very good reason to have a party.  Also to have people on the same page!  Very important nowadays!  Yes, I scoped the area really well before we moved here.


The best thing is we all come together as one!  I counted 23 of us.  Not bad!  The movie Ground Hog Day, was played in the background in the movie room.  Plenty of snacks and food was displayed, through out the rooms.  

You know the glass is not half full.  It's full with, half liquid and half air.


We had trivia, and games, along with snacking.  I got a prize!  A watermelon bag!  




The conversations were interesting with everyone.  Being alert and aware, of the current situation in our country.  We all look out for each other.  We do have a communication station in place and many of us are growing food.  I can't believe all the tomatoes, I have, carrots and garlic...  I could go on.  Some are just starting their crop.  Some were surprised my late September start, made it through the cold, without covering.  Cold crops did the best.  Frankly, I'm surprised with the tomatoes doing so well!  This year, I will start a bit sooner in August, for that second crop.  As I pick I'll also reseed and collect more seed.  

It's like we have found, new family here!  We feel blessed and very lucky!    




The next party will be my garden party.  That should be another fun time.  We all enjoy new comers and they are well vetted, first!  I vetted a couple that will be moving in soon to their new home.  Saw them surveying the land to build a year ago.  They were also vetting me!  LOL   They are equally happy, that this sort of gathering, is happening in our area, with good, God loving, conservative, people.   

Being on line is one thing, but do you have this kind of security, where you live?  I hope you will and do the same!


No comments: