Friday, July 28, 2023

Wow 3 More Charges? They Are Afraid Of Him!

 The garbage family Biden is the most corrupt, yet they go after Trump?  Let's look into the supposed suicide of Epsteine shall we!  We now know the feds are corrupt, who was sent to the island right away?  That was the clean up operation.  Clintons loved going there.  

Look when I was in the islands, even the locals know about those islands!  There are more than that one!  Young kids are disappearing!  Even the locals told me, they know.  People go there and never come back!  I never did a cruse.  In 1984 I stayed in a town not a resort.  After that I have been to the islands many times.  People, young people disappeared!  Those people are truly sick and it is the rich famous, and the ones in our government!!  Oh and Trump never took part in that!  But he knew!  They all loved him till he became president.

I'm betting that the chef knew about the drugs.  He knew how to swim!  Drowning in a pond?  I think substance given and other factors.  Obama is lazy but he learned from the Clintons with taking someone out.  Are you sure, it's a pond and not the entire swamp?  Who was the one, with him in the water than I wonder?  Why was that story dropped?  Why was I always blocked all over the social media?  Because, this is the annoying shit, that I would ask and want to talk about!  Things like this!  I wanted people to dig deep!  The same way these pathetic losers are now digging up false narratives on a business man!  Someone, please hand the real criminals a mirror!

Especially what happened to my ballot, in Washington State in 2004!!  Gee when did I start my blog, and where is MY POST ON IT!  I talked about Obama coming to Medina Washington all the time!  I know because I was stuck in the traffic!  

Obama loved the way the dems took over the voting system there.  Loved hanging around with the rich and famous there in Medina Washington!  Insanely Inslee is doing a bang up job on bullshit climate change now isn't he!  What about that summer of bullshit in Seattle!  Don't even, with me!  I LIVED IT AND I HAVE EYES TO SEE!

What exactly are they all afraid of?  That they are the ones that are corrupt!  Man is corrupt so they crucified Christ!  

Once again my garden speaks to me.  I know the truth do you?



The owl knows!




 

No comments: