Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I Remember What Trump Said On January 6th!

 They are afraid of him!  That is why "Piglosi" Pelosi denied the protection needed for the event.  Also let's talk about that corrupt paid off FBI!  Shall we!  The asshat with the red hat on, to fool the lemmings into going to the capital!  They held the doors open and the ones breaking things?  They were not the MAGA people!  Oh yeah baby he is busted!  He was filmed!!  Also MAGA people don't cover their faces!  

Trump Will Be Our President In 2024!  The swamp will be done!  Remember!  I was blocked a week before President Trump was!  I was screaming "like many others were" stay away from the capital, it's a set up!  Watch out for ANTIFA / BLM!  I have his tweets too!  Now that I'm back on, thank you Elon!  



No comments: