Monday, March 27, 2023

Too Bad The Biden Administration Wants To Destroy Everything!

This morning was enough for me!  Looked at the phone and thought oh wonderful!  I'll go ahead and enjoy my time as long as I possibly can!  I worked very hard in the work force!  Also did all the landscaping at the new place!  As always it's never finished.  The Winchester of gardening!  Instead of adding staircases to nowhere!  You know she died anyway.  Probably died from worry!  Of where the next staircase was going to be put!

The butterfly garden is a success!  Some plants are still in some hibernation but others were blooming all year long!  Some bloom early and some through the summer.  The strawberries even were ready!  Well some of them!   

I must say, they taste better and sweeter than the ones I grew in Kirkland!


The birds all are using the houses, enjoying the food I put out for them.  It was great just going outside right out the opened glass doors to the pool area!  Soon as they hear the glass doors slide open for the day, they all get excited!  I do too!

After giving the birds mealworms, I sat on my little stone bench and noticed the cocoon!  It changed color!  You can see the wings!  I knew it would be popping out any moment.  When it does it is very fast!

Not having my coffee yet, I just sat and waited!  It wasn't long at all!  Mind you, I had no coffee yet!  I was still in my PJ's and Mike Lindell "from my pillow" slippers!  I said, you need to come out now, so I can have some coffee!  Then there it was!  


Now the monarch butterfly is hanging around drying its wings.  


There are plenty of flowers for the butterflies.  The lantana has blooms on it, there is the milkweed, butterfly bush, Mexican Petunia and Sylvia  flower.  



This little guy posed for a picture!  They all know me around here too!
I had one just jump into my hands the other day while gardening.  Probably waiting for me to dig up a grub or two for him.


I love this tropical looking plant too!  The black canna is starting to show its blooms!  I had these in Kirkland Washington too.  The red one is going crazy!  Of course that red one is special!  Given to me by my niece last year!  I just thought an orange one and a black would be nice company for it!  The orange one isn't ready yet.  This one will be flowering though soon! 



I don't plan on having the satanic loons ruin my life.  It's a choice I will make till things get back to some normal.  Which I'm hoping soon!  Not holding my breath though!  The raged lunatics need to be stopped!  Since I have God in my life I'll ask him to do it.  I know sometimes the answer is no.  However I do realize he has a much better place for me waiting.  This life that I do have, I'm very satisfied and grateful everyday!  It's a taste of what is better, to come!  In this life and the next.  All these criminals hurting the American people will probably have to go elsewhere.  Don't waste a prayer on them!  They sold their souls to the devil long ago! 





No comments: