Sunday, March 12, 2023

New Day Thank You God!

Last night wasn't bad either!  It was a nice dinner by the poolside, later an evening sky with a fire!  Finishing up wine from dinner, with some smooth jazz and night sounds near the pergola.


Yes, as the sun sets towards the west, I can't help to wonder, how many tents those loony activists will be putting up in Portland.   Now that Joe Biden / Obama / Soros / who ever the hell else that they have destroying the country.  They want to still blame Trump?  Boy are these people deranged!  Really!  SIP!

I feel so peaceful.  Like I have this shield around me.  I'm just so happy it's stupid!  I know what is happening yet I'm protected no matter what happens.  Remember, I have God, and I'm unafraid.   

The Cheeto eating Silicon Valley people are probably going to be finished.  I have heard of the tech people being let go, the banks are finished there.  IMHO I thought Silicon Valley was finished long ago.  The useful idiots are going to be done.  

How is it that I was removed from a commie state to here?  I guess I did my job there.  I worked to help people.  It wasn't easy and God knew.  In my position though I was lifted on a daily basis.  Till corporation took over and felt I was too expensive for them.  Retirement money always for a rainy day I retired.  Then I volunteered for five more years!  Till it got stupid.  I really felt we were removed from that area.  It all went smooth, everything fell into place.  Even my old boss in Kirkland said: "Well you managed to sell and even get a nice place!"  She was happy for me but couldn't maybe understand why she was older and still struggling.   I know what it was.  Too high of an expectation with life, as well as fear of the unknown.  
 
I have learned enough about people to spot something, that I need to stay away from.  Just like I did in high school.  I never was in style.  I always had an agenda.  No one could understand, except myself.  Only went two hours senior year, went to a job that paid me cash. 

Government hates independent people.  Just like now!  I drove a nice car from the local junkyard back then.  Somehow it never failed me.  Interesting in itself.  I knew to change the oil and take care of it maybe.  Replaced a few parts.  Yeah I'm a woman.  I grew up with men in my family.  Men that said, you need to be strong and self reliant.

Well here I am, going on and on...  

I took a walk outside and saw all the beauty.  Things that are coming back, things that are progressing.

The birds all seem to be fat and happy!  Cardinals, Bluebirds, Titmice, Woodpeckers, Chickadee's...  Lots of Gold Finch!  A different kind of Nuthatches, than we had in Kirkland.


I see my Sea Grape is coming back!


The strawberries are going to make it!  I was late in planting them.  Strawberry Festival was last month!


Here they call this a type of sunflower.  I call it a daisy.  We will be having sunflowers soon though.  The kind we had growing in the Pacific North West.


Looks like the Ti Plant is coming back again!  This will be its second year.  I put in four of them.  It's a Hawaiian tree that the leaves were used to make the hula skirt.  This plant sheds the old leaves.  Believe me!  I had to go around and pick them all up!  I have learned to leave these be.  Just some fertilizer new soil mixed with ash from the pit with added mulch to retain moisture.


I call these Batchelor Buttons.  The butterflies love them!  And the bees hang around them all day long!  The real name of this is the Gaillardia.


My bad!  I thought this White Bird of Paradise was dead!  It was given to me by a neighbor and I planted it outside.  I don't like house plants.  The soil in the house is not a good thing for me to have.  Anyway I started to rip it up.  OOPS!  It's still alive!  Ok then I gave it the fresh soil and some food.  The leaves are coming up!  I did put pine needles all around this and covered it during the frost we had.


Oh and of course these guys are coming back!  The monarch butterflies!  The garden I put in for them was a success!  







No comments: