Saturday, March 18, 2023

Pray For Those That Don't Get It.

Maybe they will someday.  All I know is that I'm a sinner, and I will continue to have a relationship with Jesus, because I need him in my life every day!

These people are fighting amongst each other.  I get how someone wants to be right all the time.  It's a power thing.  I know man is very fallible.  If I told someone about a testimonial, I may get this are you sure it's from God?  Right there tells me they are jealous, when they say that.  All I know is, I am surround by his strength.  I realize that I had help along the way, in this life.  I can't tell others what to do.  I can try by example.  

I really do see evil.  I see right from wrong.  I always have.

I get angry only because, I see people who don't see truth.  I get angry when they wan't to dictate my life!  Then that is when I come out with, who died and made you God!  No I won't get that jab!  You can take that to the bank!  I will always go with my gut feeling!  You can't stop me!

These people that think just because they have this degree, "title" get to say they are experts?  No sorry you are not!  I can do your job too!  In fact I have!  You just wasted 4 years plus going to school so you can be told by some nutty professor!  I can go read about a subject and know more than you!  I also can do research!  See if the data is correct or not.  Especially, when your hypothesis is screwed by "everybody else did it" mentality.  Hardly an educated guess!  

Like I have said many times!  I will not go off that cliff with anyone!

What makes me so special?  I am Gods child.  Those of you that have turned your back on him will find out at the end.  All I can do is ask God to give me, have the strength to forgive.  I know, I do lack in that area and he knows it.  He knows everything!

I tend to remove myself from situations going on.  I see it happening,  that is enough for me.  I give it all to God.  I just sit back and watch.  You see right now they are bombarding the media news, to create chaos.  It's all going down in stages.

What I focus on is my life.  I can support someone I trust, will do the right thing in government.  However evil, has its own agenda.  Like now!  You see who they desperately want to take down.  Someone they feel will expose, what was done to the people.  Yeah I'm going with that guy!  I have seen it for many years now.  I do have eyes to see and ears to hear.

How did I know to sell at the right time back in 2008?  Guess!  I hardly lost any wealth.  Yup!  A strong nudge.  Then I bought when it was all cheap.  Watching it surge again.  Now they gaslight people once again.  Interesting.

I don't listen to anyone.  I hear them but not really.  That's being guided.  That's being protected.  Thats why people lash out at you.  They haven't found their path or too busy looking at what others are doing.  Somethings you won't be able  to change, but God will.  He has people in place.  Good vs evil once again!  My vote is with the good!

Here is what I'm doing.  I'm enjoying his gifts everyday!  Being a good steward to the land that was given to me.  Yes financially it was bought, but he is the one that led us to it, to have it.  Nothing is done on your own.  It comes from God always!  I humble myself to him alone.

I was so thrilled at getting this mess weeded!  


It was a hot mess!  They have this weed here that is like a strong string of leaves!  It's a strong horrible vining thing!  Some weeds here are pretty with flowers.  What they call native plants here, are weeds to me!  I do keep some around till they start taking over.  I see some of the wild life likes them, so I have area's for that to grow.  We have more land, I never dreamed we would ever have!  I love it!  

The mulch before was red.  I'm thinking someday, I may do this area in decorative stone.  The red bark broke down to soil, in the sand!  That is what happens to the bark here.  Then you create black gold, instead of sand.  I add nutrients to the plants, mixed with soil, ash from the pit.

I have added so much to the back yard already!  I don't get the people here.  They want the front to look good but nothing in the back.  It was nothing but grass, an island of plants with woods.  I would think they would have had something around the pool area and such.  The eye candy now is amazing!  With a Sylvester Palm in the middle!  Otherwise I swear I was in Eastern Washington!  Never could see the mountains much anyway, because of clouds!

Here I am on top of Mt. Pugh!  It was a clear morning, then boom!  Weather happened!  Whiteout conditions, made it interesting going down.  On rout because I never forget where I'm at.



Looking forward to getting my Lobster Claw plant!  It's coming soon! The nursery had them but wanted too much for them.  I got free shipping and ordered a eucalyptus tree.  It's coming in June!  First come first serve basis.  A very popular tree.  I'll make my own oils. 


The gifts keep on coming!


No comments: