Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Yes I Did Ignore Monday

 Tyranny is running rampant and I for one never trusted a politician!  Our last president was not a politician!  Now we have tyranny in the Government.

BILL GATES TAKE YOUR VACCINE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS along with asshat Fauci!!  As for all the treasonous asswipes in power all over the world, YOU will be brought to your KNEES!  Think judgement day!  You just try and call God racist!  I dare you!  

No one pissed in my oatmeal this morning.  I wake up this way.  Truth logic and common sense has always been my way.  I know this is all temporary.  I'm good with it!  For I have a better place waiting for me.

Mike Lindell, thank you for that goodnights rest!  I have another king size Giza sheet set coming.  I loved the bible verse that came in my last order:


I used the code: SPIRIT  Thank you to Uncle Ted Motor City madman Ted Nugent for that code! 



No comments: