Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Another Fun Place

 This was another gorgeous day!  I accomplished another project!  All my plants I had in our carriage house, because of the brief cold, are now in the huge pots I got.  I'll take more pictures when completed with even more!  The chairs that will be in the pergola came, so tonight they got put together.  

Thank you truckers!  

You know truckers can shut this whole nation down, you dips in commie power right now!  Don't even think about it!  Canada We LOVE THE TRUCKERS!  I know I stand with you!  Trudeau you are a true tyrant!  Just like everyone that is for the mandate!  Control freak COMMIES!!  




After spreading a few bags of rocks on the island, who in the hell wants to cook!  So I took a shower and off we went to another waterfront restaurant.  There are so many wonderful places here!  The temp got up to 70 today, so we ate outdoors.  




Who can ask for anything more!  Thank you God, once again!





No comments: