Thursday, February 10, 2022

I Was Right & Here is The Proof!


I like upsetting treasonous ass wipes like Piglosi!  Will, I was blocked for life on twitter a week before President Trump!  HELLO!!  Yeah screaming all the time since the early years after Reagans time.  I saw corruption in BOTH parties!  I can't believe it took this long actually! 

Good ole Martha Stuart, should be angry!  She went to jail for illegal stock trading.  I think her lawyer ex was pissed and didn't want her to do well.  He probably did it too!  That is just my take on her.  Now the American people are pissed at the tyrants doing illegal stock trading.  Good!  About damn time!

Pat on the back to you Will!  It's horrible how tyrants are running us into the ground!  I can't wait for God to do his thing.  This is a start!  AMEN!

No comments: