Monday, February 28, 2022

Spring Is Coming

 Being in a warmer climate, makes one get a jump on things.  I have ideas for an area.  Gardenia, a palm tree, more stone more landscape.  We have already done quite a bit.  I'm the Winchester of gardening I guess.  Instead of building stairs to nowhere, I will keep planing and planting.   

Going to Home Depot today really was good!  I needed to get started on at least a couple of hanging baskets.  It was also refreshing to see the workers not wearing masks anymore at Home Dept.  Finally, are they getting the right news?  Took long enough!  

I was getting tired of the stares of not wearing one by the sheeple!  I got worse treatment though in Washington State!  So glad to be gone from the dictator governor there!  Insanely must really be having a hard time convincing the more conservative crowd, south of Olympia.  When I was there last, no one complied.  Thank heavens for me!  We were at the time leaving the state for good!

I only had one annoyance, while shopping today.  This woman comes out of nowhere with saying: "$5.00 for these flowers?"  I guess she wanted me to answer her, so I did.  I said: You can thank the B man for that and all the idiots that voted for that crap!  Off she went... Can I spot them or what!  I mean, why the hell are things like that living in this state?  Isn't there a place for them, where they already shit things up like commiefornia?  I guess they want to shit up every inch of this country!

Making it home in one piece, I unloaded all my soil plants and so on, by our other driveway to the carriage house.  As I looked out the window at my rock work, my mind went to all kinds of plants to add there.  First I need to see what comes back and just add to it.  It's like come on already, I have been swimming in our pool 7 days in a row now!  Isn't it warm enough YET?  It is warm enough to me!  

God please help me to understand and be patient.  It's like with people, that are supposed to be your friends.  I don't get it.  I rather get a call, email or a text.  I can't stomach the social networks anymore.  Too much noise.  Something feels off to me on those platforms.  I'm hardly on and I seem to know it all already.  I deleted my facetsbook, all of it.  Took my pictures off first and then left all the political stuff.  I was constantly blocked anyway.  I'm sure I would piss off even the ones on the same page as me.  With that, I will state nothing is perfect.  God is though!  I'll stick with him!

It's a short life so I guess I will have to do it my way.  It's good to be a loner.  Life is much easier.  I really am happier.  To me it is healthy and I am never bored.  I will always have my freedom!   

Yup!  Carry on is exactly what I will do!








No comments: