Sunday, October 20, 2024

It's True, What President Trump Said!

 Look at all the conservatives, that were blocked and banned for saying anything with evidence!  I know, because I was one of them!  Also who blocks a President?  They blocked, President Donald J. Trump a week after I got blocked, on Twitter!  Thanks to Elon, we are both back on X!  I am even verified now!

If they, "commie fact checkers" didn't like what you said, they would ban you!  Even if it was true! This is the USA you do NOT block people, for free speech!  You do your research, to find if it's true or not!  I did, especially on COVID!  Nothing they did convinced me!  Even when told by the President Donald J. Trump to get the jab.   

I have a mind of my own remedy and even got block, for sharing that!  I don't care who you are! BTW, he was told by the asshats to say that the shots were safe!  Dr. I call FUCKY and madam scarf BITCH!  I din't trust them!  I realized what they were doing!  

Free speech it's the first Amendment!  They are and were at the time doing a Marxist act, to be blocking people from speaking!  Holding a rally "peacefully" unlike what ANTIFA did to cities!  I was living just 20 miles from Seattle at the time!  What was done there was CRIMINAL!  

Then he didn't say it here, but hired ANTIFA "FBI-CIA" started leading the people on January 6th!  Mobs of people will follow when lead!  

Like Trump said we do have the video's and they didn't want to show that on their fake news stations!  Because then they couldn't do what they wanted to with, convincing the people!    That to me is a fact to me now, that we are dealing with, enemies within our country!

President Donald J. Trump did a fantastic job in this interview!  Do enjoy!  

FULL: President Trump's Interview with MediaBuzz



No comments: