Friday, October 18, 2024

I Did My Job For Today!

 They don't block you but they try to intimidate you.  I assure you that flunkies still are working at X.

I'm so tired, of everyone's bullshit!  Mine is no different!  The whore has blood on her hands!  She was VP with the dummy in chief now for 4 years and look what mess they created!  They also are the ones that started the COVID crap!  Not to mention the chaos on January 6th!  Oh and AOC is another lying bitch!  She wasn't there!  Yet they get to show false news to the people?  FUCK THAT!  

This is war, right here in the USA!  They can't stand we have a voice now!  The recipes are there and sorry Hillary, you won't be able to scrub that away!

They have no power over me!   Like I always have said, I don't care who you are!  You will know how I feel about you, one way or another!  I do screenshots and post at every #Scamala posts now.  You really don't want to mess with me!  I won't let you!  πŸ˜Ž

I did a Grok photo of her, seeing my post!  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Last night was wonderful!  Huh!  Kamala was disrespectful once again, well that is just her and how things like her are!


*******************************

Now to gardening.....  Look what was delivered to me today!  30 yards!




No comments: