Thursday, December 07, 2023

Silk cussed out a troll and called out the FL Democratic Democracy commi...

Well I already knew the democrats were a party of slavery!  What the hell is going on with the GOP!  What they are doing is TREASON Silk!

You know I always knew we were slaves.  They didn't want us to be rich either.  That's why schools dummy down the children.  Meanwhile parents are busy working and too busy to notice what really is going on!

I make up my own rules!  That's why I'm blocked all over the place!  I'm very dangerous to the public idiots!  They all think and are brainwashed into thinking the "real dictators" are protecting democracy.  Interesting isn't it!  People were stupid in Germany too with Hitler.  Problem here is, I did pay attention to history.  The truth goes marching on!  Open peoples eyes to corruption!  We The People!

The reason why the corrupt American Government want to put illegals, into our military, is that they wouldn't have no problem killing all the Americans.  The ones in charge would have their higher elite power in place forever.  Everyone else will be the new slaves, with the evil bastards in charge, be telling them they all are free!  The cycle of idiocy can continue then.

God is in charge Silk Amen!  Same here!  

TRUMP 2024!


No comments: