Monday, December 11, 2023

I'm So Damn Annoying... Here Have A Cookie!

 Well, I see the commie, marxist, vermin, mongrels are at it again!  There seems to be an eco at TRUTH social.  Babies must play!  They can't stand it when we expose them all!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA....  too bad!

Well I'm enjoying some goodies today!

We had a fantastic Christmas party and I got more than I gave!  Good people surround us here in Florida!

We even had crack!  This is a puff kind of confection you can't stop eating!  Notice how it's almost gone!  Hunter wouldn't like this kind of crack though....  Just saying.


All kinds of homemade goodies!  Some from the store.  



I'm having two from this tin right now!  Last night I had a little brownie.  I had some happy dreams after that one too!



Well then there are all of these I made...  I sent some home with friends. 



I wish I would have taken pictures of all the food!  I was busy taking pictures of everyone by the tree and sending to their phone.  Creating lasting memories, of a good time was had by all God fearing folks!

Take that!


No comments: