Thursday, December 14, 2023

As The Bad Actors Reveal Themselves, I Can Only Watch.

 Shaking my head actually, to all the corruption in our government.  Some don't know who to trust.  

Like my grandmother always said to me from the 50's to the 60's.  "Politicians are all crooked!"  Our Forefathers are rolling in their graves!  

Remember though, that Trump donated his pay!  CLUE!  George Washington didn't get rich on being a president either!  There is a difference between serving the people and stealing from them.  Trump is exposing it all!  The elite asshats can't stand that!  

Remember politicians don't care about you!  Trump is concerned about that in our country!  Expose away, Donald J. Trump, praying for you getting that back up, that you will need!  God help us!

*********************************

Tis the season to be jolly!  

Time for another party!  I made the tiramisu two days ago.  It's very entailed to do!  7 eggs!  The Bailies chocolate mousse I made yesterday.  That took 10 eggs!  That is also time consuming and lots of whisking over boiled water in a metal bowl.  None of that cheap powdered pudding people call chocolate mousse!   I know the difference!  I make my own whipping cream, and I piped it, from a pastry bag.  Also made my own lady fingers for the layered tiramisu.  It too is done to perfection!  


I am not doing without my favorite chocolate, to share either!  I had it shipped, along with lots of other chocolates from the same place.  They need to move to Florida too!  Nice family operation.


 Buy American!  Support local family businesses!  

No comments: