Sunday, July 18, 2021

Yes I'm BACK!

 After putting up with all the BS, sitting back watching... getting blocked on commie sights, yeah well there is that too.  This is America and we are ready!  

I was blocked for life on Twit.  That happened a week before President Trump got blocked.  It was like that was why, I was there in the first place!  Hello!  They just made it easier for me to then, go and delete all of fascistbook!  After being blocked 28 times, shadow banned, so that it really didn't matter what the hell I posted!  No one was going to see it anyway!  Unbelievable!  They must be afraid.  They all need to be!  

Y'all, Gods got this!  If you missed that lightning bolt on George Floyd's memorial wall plaque.  You aren't paying attention, to who is really running the show, now are you!  Wake up stupid, your sins are showing!  Everyone that is anyone knows.  Nothing like a little hint from the boss, of who is really running this show.  Ah, but I am betting, you are an empty glass kind of fool.  You need more?  Well, you will be shown and it won't be very pretty for you.

If you are a turn the TV on kind of fool, good luck stupid!  You are going to need it!  

Here are some flowers for your grave!  What?  You are afraid of dying?  Don't you believe in God?  Too bad for you then, you poor sap!  People like you don't know faith, even when hit with a lightning bolt!



6 comments:

Warren said...

Just to let you know; There is a "Sensitive Content" warning on your blog that might be invisible to you. It didn't appear to me on a second click through --a test on my part--. Thought you might be interested if you didn't already know.
All the best!
Warren

dcat said...

Thank you Warren.

I un marked the adult context allowing all to see my blog. I think schools are teaching kids worse stuff than what I post. You have a fantastic day!

Warren said...

You're welcome, dcat. Got to watch each other's back!

dcat said...

Yeah, till you get blocked all over the place like I was! Nobody gave two shits! I deleted fascistbook from my life, and I was blocked on twit for life. No pain no gain! They were the pain and I gained! Yeah I was suspended a week before President Trump was. That made me feel better because that was the only reason why I was even there! Now I am hoping for idiots to stumble on my posts... Ah but we all know how marxist commie high tech operates don't we Warren!

Warren said...

The product is the same, only the packaging is different. You might say, "It's the new and improved Marxist commie narrative. Coming to a Public school near you!".

dcat said...

Warren, the asshats tried even back in the 70's. "Dumbing down" Oh but most like me decided to say just give me my diploma and don't you dare bother me again! It is up to freedom fighting parents and strong willed students to rebuke anything marxist commies have on the menu to TRY their best and FAIL! Vet those that teach and call them out!