Saturday, July 31, 2021

About Those Tunnels

 Many know, all about what is happening to the children.  It's been going on a long, long time.  Trump was right!  They are sick!  Pedophilia, is sick and evil!  I do know, what is going on and to accuse me to be silent on this?  Hello!  I was banned 28 times!  I got sick of it and deleted fascistbook from my life!  Oh and I sure as heck have a choice against the poison!  I picked a side a long time ago! 

I am not jumping all over the place!  These sick, twisted, satanic evil destruction of good, are!  It's called wack a mole!  Using your kids to get to you and doing all that they can in this administration to kill you with poison!  With media on their side!  Oh look something shinny...   Turn that damn TV OFF!

You know that the ones with the gold will be just fine!  Why would they need you any longer?  The frog needs to be saved!  The useful idiots, I prefer calling useless, will be the first to go!

God said suffer the little children.  That alone should tell you something about satanic evil in man!  So evil that they don't want to give you the cure?  They only want to give you, their experimental garbage!  They want to also indoctrinate, your children!  Another form of abuse in the "family" circle, of Gods plan!  Honor thy father and thy mother.  Oh and they do hate God!  So much that evil wants to take God out of schools!

Bells and whistles, should have gone off in your head when prayers were taken out of the school and the Pledge of Allegiance!  How many years ago?  Look that up!  We should have never EVER got this far with this CRT crap now!  Radical Islam, did that same ploy!  Someone gets a bug up their ass, it's going to be time for a stoning!

The time will come when I will be called.  I will answer that call!  I will fight against evil, I can't be fooled!  Beat it Satan!  You lose! 

Always question anyone that is found "death by suicide".  Look into what they knew, before you just write it off.  After all if you have not been suspended by twitter for life, like I have been.  Then you are not, doing your part in getting these murdering thugs!  

Soon as you open your mouth to something, the satanic evil, are all against you!  You're blocked, shadowband, called radical, called racist, called deplorable, irredeemable and every other thing, they can throw at you.  With the content going poof!  That to me tells me they are panicking.  You are then over the target.  You aren't supposed to go against the gestapo, don't you know!  I do and I will continue!

You may need to see, what that church, you're going to.  Hear what they are teaching you.  It's gotten that bad, that these fools are using the bible to interpret their own crap.  Just like they are trying to twist, the constitution of the USA!  No, you come and try to kill my family, I will kill you first!  Or at least die trying!

Do your research, pay attention to what is going on around you, don't let it continue!  That is when I will step in and have to say something.  I have the armor of God, I can and will fight evil!  God is coming so be afraid!   Be very afraid, of what you satanic crap did to his children!  We are all God's children!  However some of you are beyond any help!

Don't YOU DARE tell me to pick a side!  I was always on a side!  God's side, if I see evil, God will have my back, to go against it!  As for you?  Good luck with that evil you peddle!  Hell is waiting for you!  If I die, I know, I will be in good hands.  Will you?



No comments: