NYC forgot! They elected a terrorist! Since when does America accept swearing in on a koran? THAT IS NOT MY COUNTRY! Clearly they are here for a take over! LIKE HELL I'LL ACCEPT AND CONVERT! LIKE HELL F'N NO! I REFUSE! Since 1977 I knew enough about them! How can people be so stupid!!
✝️πΊπΈπΊπΈπΊπΈ✊π»✊π»✊π»
I'm not going to sit by and take this crap any longer! "Islamic terrorists" thats who attacked us! It's not too late to close the door to all of the islamic demons! It's in their book! Nothing to discus! Ideology FROM HELL!
Twenty five years ago, I was working in Kirkland Washington! On my way to work, when I heard the news on the radio! I turned around went back home to call my brother! At that point, I didn't care about making it to work on time! United Airlines, was his airplane! He was a pilot! A captan! He was off that day thank the Lord! He picked up and said, "I was wondering when you would call me!" He was sitting by the phone. No cell phone back then. I had a pager for work. That was it!
No comments:
Post a Comment