Friday, September 04, 2026

I'm Happy For The Cattle Ranchers

 I do love a good filet minion!  Happy that our President Donald J. Trump supports ranchers and farmers!  They are feeding the American consumers!  We need the meat and dairy products, without the mandatory crap in them!  We do buy locally here in Florida.  It's why we chose North Florida!  Fresh meat, eggs, milk, veggies...  Oh and fish from the Gulf of America!  

I'm always texting President Trump.  I said we aren't making anything with the mosques here.  We should replace them, with data centers! 

Our current Governor and the one that will be here next, Byron is against the ideology from hell.  I feel we picked the right place to live!   Don't like what I said, then go back to your blue states!  We don't want the crap hole you left from, here!  

We really hit the jackpot, with President Donald John Trump!

Just look at the way the harpy from the media attacks him!  Unbelievably vicious!  Deranged Trump Syndrome!

"LINK"



No comments: