Friday, August 20, 2021

The Jamaicans Are Wonderful People

 I agree with the Jamaican people!  I have been there many times.  I was walking alone once in the street of Mo Bay, when two women came up to me, we had a lovely conversation.  These two women, wanted to make sure I was all right and if I knew my way around.  So I told them, it was my first time in Mo Bay.  I told them where I was staying.  They knew the people and soon I was hooked up with this fantastic man with a van called Bill.  I went back to the place and got another couple to go sight seeing too.  It was wonderful!  It wasn't expensive either. 

Everyday Bill, came by to tell us another place to see.  We even got a night life opportunity to, The Cave.  You had to duck your head and crawl to get inside.  It was amazing!   I have many wonderful stories about the wonderful people of Jamaica!  This just shows more of who these God loving people are VIDEO.  I agree with them!

No comments: