Thursday, August 05, 2021

As The Fascists Turn

Now you should all know, that they are selling the USA! What are you going to do about it?  

I remember working with a libturd.  She was so stupid about how "she always voted democrat".  She also crowed about being a hippy.  Yep!  A real proud fool!

Huh!  I was told by a pilot that was in WW2 that hippies were commie, fascists.  He was actually a conservative democrat.  I saw those big ugly hippy flowers.  I would never put those on my bike or books.  To me they were ugly!  This WW2 pilot turned to me and said, see those ugly big flowers?  Those kind of things are commie symbols.  "Indoctrination" I didn't know why I didn't like them.  I didn't know why, till that moment.  All I could say was, "ah I thought so!".

Going back to the idiot I worked with.  ,She was so stupid when Bush won.  She said to me, "I know Bush won!"  I thought, what the f#@% is this loon saying to me?  Who does this kind of shit to someone?  When the next idiots running for the White House position came up.  I said to her I will be writing in a name.  The look of confusion on that dumb... face was enough to send me into a laughing fit inside.  Actually, I was crying for this country!

Not only that, just because you are a supervisor, it doesn't give you any rights to my 401K information!  So I went above her with a suit!  A suit for my privacy, at the workplace!  It did settle quietly.  I also reminded her that I had an IRA TOO!  I have rights to protect and so does everyone!  However loons like this thing I worked with, will never get it.  After all, what do you expect, from a feminize that donned a pussy hat!  

I see that she is still in a wonderful, ignorant bliss.  Still really dense.  These people, are really still out there and will never, EVER get the message!  Their soul is gone!  They don't think so though, because they are living in a utopia of delusional existence!   

Those same people, are the people that would try and hurt you.  They will tell you, that your thoughts are wrong.  Then, as they go on calling you names like,  racist, deplorable, irredeemable... and so on.  All the while thinking of themselves as wonderful, while actually, they're fake is showing on all fronts.  I saw it first hand!  I continue to see it.  

My choice is to stay as far away from them, while I do my thing.  Nobody gets out of this world alive.  God is definitely in control!  I am one person that is glad of that fact!  No one can ever hurt me.  It's such a supper fantastic feeling knowing that!  I can and will call them out, so stay tuned.

 

 

No comments: