Tuesday, September 26, 2023

MAGA People Know How To Have Fun!

 It's raining!  It's pouring, the liberals are crying!  Good day for baking and listening to "In The Litterbox"!

I can't wait till Friday!  My new range is coming!!  Damn thing takes twice as long to bake on this old one!  Then sometimes it burns everything, when I see it's off in temperature, I'll leave in whatever I'm baking, then it suddenly surges!  

I'm here making biscotti, since the weather decided to take over my watering and weeding duties!  The entire place smells like pumpkin spice!  Love it!  It is a memory trigger, of fall!  We do too get seasons here, in Florida!  Up on our hill, elevation of over 100 ft.  we even get frost for maybe a few hours in January!  Nice during the day and in February, we start using the pool again!

Ta Da!  Ready to go in the oven, then this next step after baking is to cut them all put them on the side and crisp them.  As you see it still looks not baked on some of the piece's!  Ok it said 20 - 30 minutes?  Try 45 and me biting my nails because, I don't want them burnt!  This is the hard part as it is!  

As you can see I cut them anyway and they are to bake on the parchment paper for another 15-20 minutes.  That takes care of the raw part and it always is ok, it's the fact that I have to give it so much time and worry!  Hence the reason I am getting a new range!!  Tired of the white!  I'm not racist, I just like the finger print free stainless like our new fridge!  I'm sure the microwave will go next!  Isn't that how it goes!


 I made the icing for them.  I'll stack them together, into a loaf again.  Then, I will ice them when they cool.  The fun part!  Icing is all ready to go!


Next is to enjoy them!  Y'all want one?  



There be MAGA folks all over the place!  




  

No comments: