Monday, November 06, 2006

America Votes

You know what pisses me off? It’s when someone is phishing! Yes phishing and trying to sell me on their culture!

Culture! Why is that so damn important?! I don’t care what the hell you are or do! Just as long as it isn’t taking someone’s life (like wanting to behead me) or your religious beliefs being shoved down my throat! You have to realize I have my own way of life! Why should I share what I think? Can’t you figure it out for yourself? Or do you need someone to hold your pathetic little hand all through life!?

All I want is life isn’t that enough for anyone!? Why must it always be for someone’s religion, or culture!? When asked what do I think or what is my goal? I say life in general is my goal to enjoy life like it was meant to by our creator! Are people asking me my goals or what I think just to see if they are normal? Are they looking for some kind of acceptance so they can stab me in the back later?! What the hell is it!? You know I’m starting to loose my patience with people!

I don’t care who you are! If you have helped humanity well good for you! I’m the type that does things quietly. I don’t go around beating my chest to make sure everyone knows what great things I did! I don’t go by the “which group” did the most good either! I know that drive is higher in some people and some not. Isn’t that personal? As for asking me what my goals are (it’s to drive you nuts
) and what do I think well that is my business and no one else’s! If I want to render that information I will do it on my own accord. If I have a problem with you I will let you know. Other wise just carry on!

Read my blog and you will see what I believe in. Figure it out but don’t force me to take on what your religion is because I won’t do it! Just like you shunning mine! You have the right to ignore me and I have a right to ignore you. You have no right to try to incorporate your religious beliefs on me! It isn’t up to you! Like you don’t have that right to take over the world!

Here in the USA we have rights! The USA isn’t trying to take anything away, we are spreading
truth and justice with freedom for “all” not just a few radical religious groups that will take a life for being a Jew, an American…! FYI: "First you are a person a human being!" Then you are a Jew, Arab, Indian...

No one has the right to take a life of a person that doesn’t believe in a religion! We do have a right to take the life of criminals like Saddam and the like!

I will post what I want to because this is my place! If this reminder isn’t enough I will remind you by not posting your comment if you should annoy me!

Anonymous I don’t know what you are playing at but “GOD BLESS ALL COMMUNITIES!” Not just you’re freaking little groupies!

Now if you’re an American “VOTE REPUBLICAN” because you will be pissing off the terrorists! They are against the Republican Party because they want our freedom! It is that simple!

So get your ass out there and
VOTE!

For the record I don’t want distance from Republicans I am getting closer!
Thanks to Democraps!

16 comments:

The Griper said...

He smiles as he quietly says " yes, ma'am". gonna be a real interesting day tomorrow. a lot of different factors that are in play this election. the question will be which factors will influence each voter or non-voter. three more hours and i begin my fast too. has anyone figured out whether or not our fast has outlasted cindy's and friends? if so, by how much so far?

dcat said...

Oh hell I don’t go to jomba juice! Isn’t that natural crap that gets put in a blender and all the liberals like it? That is where Cindy and her laymen go while fasting. I have yet to visit that place!

I’m hittin the Starbucks in the morning first!

dcat said...

Interesting in that they can stick their signs here in Washington State up their ass! My finger will do the finger wave to the liberal’s that is for damn sure!

Gotta hit that puddle just right too! :D

atheling2 said...

Hehehe, dcat, now tell us again, but this time say it like you really mean it!

;)

The Griper said...

he looks up at her in washington and quietly chuckles. down here in the "liberal" land of earthquakes and mud slides of the grand state of california Starbuck's sounds good. i shiver every time i think of where i live but i must also remember i was raised in another "lib" state, michigan. oh well, i guess i was meant to be among the minority.

Mike's America said...

Nice new color scheme for your page!

Yes, piss off a terrorist and vote GOP!

I guess Osama learned his lesson as he is keeping quiet and not sending out any more tapes like he did trying to swing the vote for kerry in 2004.

dcat said...

Thanks Mike!

Osama bin will never learn his lesson too stupid just like the God is great crowed! God is great but they sure as hell ain't!

dcat said...

Well the Griper,

I am from another state too! Indiana. Most of my family are on to the democraps and turned Republican along time ago!

dcat said...

atheling2,

You want more?! ;)

I have just about had enough of the God is great comunities and no one else matters crowd! DAMN!

dcat said...

God is great alright! But they sure are NOT!

Skye said...

I'm liking this new look, Dcat!
Voting has closed in PA...keep you fingers crossed for a Santorum win!

Indigo Red said...

"I’m the type that does things quietly."

And some folks think you're a raving lunatic!! ;)
I'm glad we're family.

I got in and voted at my kitchen table last week. It's so much more comfortable to vote with some cool tunes and a bottle of tequila.

Anonymous said...

Goodbye Fatstert! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

dcat said...

Go ahead ass hole you will be watched and the first screw up you will be taken down!

dcat said...

Oh it is Chrisass!

atheling2 said...

Chris the Pisspot? Yup, he still lurks and he's still and asshole.