Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Blog of Choice for the New Year!


I bet I am being a copy cat here but it is worth mentioning great blogs for the New Year just to drive moonbats nuts! I don’t know why they would come to conservative sites anyway! No I will not update my site for a moonbat free zone because it will be a show and tell sort of thing. I will edit if I have to wink, wink say no more.

First blog choice of the year goes to no other then MIKE'S AMERICA clap, clap, clap howl! Hoo, Hoo, Hoo, Hoo! Next one is 20/30 HINDSIGHT, He is good but needs to post more often. Then onto A Soldier's Perspective, FURTHER ADVENTURES OF INDIGO RED, THE CITY TROLL, The Neo Con Blogger, EuroYank: an American Alien In Europe, ZIP CARD 2 JOURNAL, NEW VICTORIAN, Dreams Into Lightning, oh I can’t forget MIDNIGHT BLUE, for her forgiving spirit and blogging expertise. The list goes on and on you can just check out the blog roll. I wish I had more time to go around and read them all more often.

I would like to reflect at the people that are looking and searching for the truth away from lame stream media! Even though we quote them we usually find out the truth before they report it!

Updates already: Lets give it up for a new blog Hello Iraq

These will be keepers:Remember this has been going on for quite some time now!This Soldier's letter will not be shoved under a stack of posts!

No comments: