Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Soldier and Children Killed in Baghdad

I am so mad I can spit! It was my own fault though! Because I should have not gone to NBC when I got home today! WHEN WILL I LEARN!!! After this morning’s read at Iraq the model I was sad to hear about the bombing. A US soldiers, life was taken along with the children that they were handing out sweets to. Well I figure God has them with him and they are having all the sweets possible, along with a pony and so on. The soldier is meeting up with relatives and friends that have gone before him. As for the “terrorists” and media they will burn in hell and the devil will serve lard to them!

The news station went over the bombing in Baghdad in nothing flat! They couldn’t wait to start in on the Guantanamo crap! I was comforted by the republican version of they didn’t go above the limit of interrogation! He stated: “They are terrorists”… "My thought exactly!" If they were in my care they would have to worry more then underwear on their heads!!!

...yes and the Democrats were worried about the terrorists well being.
"HA!" IMAGINE THAT!?

No comments: