Friday, December 31, 2010
'Taliban shadow governor killed in Afghanistan'
(AFP) – 11 hours ago
KUNDUZ, Afghanistan — A top Taliban commander and his bodyguard were killed during an overnight operation by Afghan and NATO forces in northern Afghanistan, police said on Friday.
Mawlawi Bahadur was killed Thursday night in Chahar Dara, a militant-plagued district of Kunduz province, provincial police spokesman Haroon Aryayenezhad told AFP.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
Our December 20th email video showed a consequence of the name-calling tactic used by many Muslim leaders, organizations and their allies, who frequently allege “racism” and “Islamophobia” at the slightest hint of criticism of Islam.
Were it not for a video camera, an Australian police officer’s career might well have been ruined thanks to false and malicious charges of racism leveled against him by a burqa-clad Muslim woman.
Today we bring you another disturbing video, courtesy of MEMRI, of a woman in Sudan receiving a lashing by two government officers. (Please note there are graphic and disturbing images in this video). The Governor of Khartoum describes what happened as Islamic punishment carried out by a court of law. This is the consequence of the implementation of sharia law.
What is even funnier in that first video at the end this islamic jerk of a male said “she should not go to jail because she has seven children”. Oh but it is ok in islamic law to stone them to death. Laughable and sad all at the same time!
It makes me sick to death how people still feel that these parasites have a right to practice a heinous religion like islam in the USA! They try and twist everything they can so they can move islam forward! The bus ads don’t tell you about how Israel has to fend theses morons of islam off! They “islamic thugs” fire first and when Israel defends its self the parasites call foul!
Let em have our freedom of speech because then I and others will have a right to set the record straight! iSLAMIC JERKS WILL NOT WIN HERE!
Nice job there Pamela Geller :+: Thanks to all my Patriot Neighbbors calling in and emailing metro here in liberal back ass Seattle!
Friday, December 17, 2010
SWEET isn't it!
Then my brother that knows me so well. I love those muzzies so much so he comes up with a TV commercial:
For those hard to buy for this Christmas Season with free shipping now...
'Get the new Toast-a-Muz' It allows you to fry Muz's as far away as 130 miles. Act now and for the same price of just $29.95 you'll receive not one but two Toast-a-Muz's' Wait...you also get the mini muz blaster that will detect and toast all muz's within a 1000 yd range that are pretending to be real humans. So act now and get........
Now I know what he wants for Christmas too! :D :D :D = ho ho ho ;)
In a public school where praying and the cross was ban from the premises, I would think so should your head scarf and garb!!! Otherwise you can't work there!
Here is what ACT sent me so to get my blog therapy going agian:
Justice Department sues Chicago-area school
Have you signed our Citizen Appeal to Congress?
The NewsRealBlog column below (highlights added) contains several valuable insights regarding the Justice Department decision to sue a public school district on behalf of a Muslim teacher.
Count on the fact that we're going to see more and more legal efforts to impose creeping sharia in America. These efforts will be done in the name of "freedom of religion," notwithstanding the fact that what is at issue here is sharia law.
This is one reason why our Keep America Safe and Secure Citizen Appeal to Congress is so important. One of the ten points addresses sharia law's incompatibility with the Constitution.
If you haven't done so yet, please add your name to this citizen appeal to Congress.
The Obama Administration Fights For Sharia Law
At The Expense of Public School Students
2010 December 15
by Joseph Klein
"Click Here for the link"
The 'Is it Legal?' segment of The O'Reilly Factor last night dealt with a disturbing decision by the Obama Justice Department that has received very little publicity. It is yet another example of the Obama administration's policy of accommodation to Islamic sharia law, irrespective of its impact on our own society.
Attorney General Eric Holder has decided to sue a suburban Chicago school district for denying a Muslim middle school female teacher three weeks of unpaid leave to abandon her students and make a pilgrimage to Mecca. The teacher wanted to perform the Hajj, the pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia which every adult Muslim is supposed to make at least once in a lifetime if he or she is able to do so.
Ironically, the Obama administration is suing over a practice that discriminates against women. Under Islamic law, a woman is not allowed to perform Hajj alone and must be accompanied by an adult Muslim Mahram (father, husband, son or brother etc.). And for an administration that claims it regards a quality education for our public school students to be one of its highest priorities, it is willing to fight for the "right" of a Muslim teacher to abandon the students in her charge so that she can trek to Mecca for a few weeks.
In any case, note that the religious requirement for a Muslim to perform Hajj is once in a lifetime if financially and physically able to do so. This teacher, Safoorah Khan, had no more than two years of service under her belt at the suburban Chicago school when, in 2008, she decided that she could not wait any longer to make her pilgrimage. After the school district twice denied her request, the teacher wrote the board that "based on her religious beliefs, she could not justify delaying performing hajj." She resigned shortly thereafter. In November 2008, Khan filed a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, which punted the case over to the Justice Department after finding that there was reasonable cause to believe that discrimination had occurred.
This week, Eric Holder's team in the Justice Department's civil rights division decided to bring the school district to federal court on Khan's behalf. The relief that the Obama administration is seeking is a court order requiring the school district to adopt policies that reasonably accommodate its employees' religious practices and beliefs, to reinstate Khan with back pay and pay her compensatory damages.
There is nothing "reasonable" in Khan's demand for making her pilgrimage on her own timetable. If anyone deserves "compensatory damages," it is the school system which has to defend itself against this frivolous lawsuit.
As usual, the Obama administration is pandering to accommodate the demands of the radical Muslim community. Obama is fulfilling his promise to the Muslim world, made during his Cairo speech last year, "to avoid impeding Muslim citizens from practicing religion as they see fit."
Khan saw fit to leave her students for about ten percent of the school year because she desired to perform her pilgrimage when, and for however long, she desired. Why now when Khan has a lifetime to fulfill her religious duty (provided that she has a male Muslim accompanying her)? And why did she ask for a three week leave when all the essential duties of the pilgrimage are normally performed in 5 to 6 days?
This isn't the first time that the Obama administration has gone out of its way to enforce special accommodations for Muslims. For example, as I described in my book Lethal Engagement, in response to complaints filed by Somali Muslim employees with the help of a Chicago-based chaptr of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) decided that JBS Swift violated their civil rights by dismissing those who refused to work during Ramadan because they were not permitted to take special time off during work hours for prayer. The demand would have disrupted work schedules, leaving their fellow non-Muslim workers to pick up the slack. The EEOC chose to send its decision by letter directly to the Council on American-Islamic Relations, showing their close relationship in the Obama era.
Barack Obama and his Attorney General Eric Holder are willing to subordinate American values of individual liberty, freedom of expression and equal treatment under the law in order to accommodate radical Muslims' special demands in "practicing religion as they see fit."
Radical Muslims are exploiting our democratic system and using the irreproachable shield of "religion" to disguise a barbaric system of oppressive sharia laws. Rather than accommodate them, Western democracies must instead challenge the ideas and methods of radical Islamists at every turn.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
2010: The Year in Review
ACT! for America has become the fastest-growing and largest national security organization of its kind in the United States, and we can all look back on 2010 with pride and encouragement to see where we’ve come from and what we’ve accomplished this year.
You can help us carry this momentum into 2011 by forwarding our email alerts to others and encouraging them to sign up for those alerts; starting or helping to start a chapter; or making a year-end contribution to our efforts.
Because so many of you took actions like those mentioned above, 2010 was a banner year for ACT! for America in our mission to combat the threat of radical Islam. Thank you!
• We increased our number of members from 79,000 to over 155,000.
• We increased our number of chapters from 355 to nearly 500, and we expect to surpass 500 by year’s end.
• We raised the funds to move ahead with production of our own ½ hour news and talk television program. We will be the only organization of our kind with such a program. The show will premiere early next year. Stay tuned for more details.
• We helped pass legislation in Congress to protect the free speech rights of authors and publishers from intimidation lawsuits.
• We launched a statewide media and public relations campaign in Oklahoma that helped win voter passage of an anti-sharia referendum. Prior to our campaign, polls showed the referendum had 47% support, but it eventually passed with over 70% support.
• We helped pass legislation in Tennessee to protect the free speech rights of authors and publishers from intimidation lawsuits.
• In an unprecedented effort, ACT! for America chapter leaders in Texas succeeded in winning addition of an anti-sharia resolution to the state Republican Party platform.
• Early this year, the Muslim Student Union (MSU) at the University of California-Irvine organized an effort to shout down Michael Oren, Israel’s ambassador to the U.S., who was invited to give an address at the campus. In response ACT! for America launched a considerable grassroots effort to demand action by the university. The university investigated the matter and decided to suspend the MSU as a university-recognized student organization.
• ACT! for America launched a nationwide media and grassroots effort opposing the Ground Zero Mosque. Brigitte Gabriel conducted over 200 radio and TV interviews, helping inform and mobilize public opinion which culminated in 70% of Americans opposing the mosque. We also delivered a national petition to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s office, signed by nearly 121,000 people. The petition was delivered at a news conference hosted by ACT! for America, which included leaders from 9/11 family organizations.
• According to a top staff member of the U.S. House Armed Services Committee, ACT! for America grassroots efforts were instrumental in the committee restoring full funding for U.S. missile defense systems, funding that was cut in 2009 by the Obama administration.
• We completed and posted online our 2010 Congressional Scorecard and our 2010 Voter Guide.
• We put grassroots pressure on a hotel in Illinois at which a Hizb ut-Tahrir conference was scheduled to be held. We were pleased to see this conference canceled. Hizb ut-Tahrir is a radical Islamist organization that has been banned in numerous countries—but not in the U.S.
• We held our first annual National Conference and Legislative Briefing. Speakers included former CIA Director James Woolsey, 1993 World Trade Center bombing lead prosecutor Andrew McCarthy, and Muslim Mafia author Paul Sperry.
• We launched “Cap Wiz,” an online tool to help you more effectively contact Congress regarding issues and concerns we have. To date nearly 30,000 of you have used Cap Wiz to send emails to Congress about concerns such as NPR’s firing of Juan Williams and the FBI inviting an imam with ties to Hamas on a tour of a top-secret counterterrorism center.
We will win this!!!
Oh yeah she ain't the only one now! Click Here! On the front line!
Pamela Geller “THANK YOU TOO” and no you and Robert Spencer as well as the rest of us that agree with you are NOT the bad guys! Or are we over the top!
Working on making sure we don’t give up our country is what we are about! Humanitarian peace love dove idiots aren’t helping! Wake them up PLEASE!!!
Monday, December 06, 2010
click on above about imom rauf: "What a pathetic little loon!"
Daisy is his stooge! Any woman like her "I have NO respect for"! A man like rauf would probably love to have a nine year old!
God I hate these people and why do they have to exist while I am living HERE!?!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!
Thursday, December 02, 2010
RG you were right: I hate it when you are right!
Yes RG I see this happening too:
"WARNING: The Stockholm Syndrome seen in liberal New York City with all officials supporting the Islamic Victory Mosque will now creep into the liberal mind set of Oregon.
The more attacks or attempted attacks by the Mohammedans with America will continue to push the left into an alliance with Islamists out of fear."
The useful idiots did come out. They will be good little recruits won't they!
WHY DIDN'T WE GET SUPPORT ON 9-11!